July 2, 2008

Welcome Home Lant!

Yesterday Lant came home from his mission - He served in Long Beach, CA Spanish speaking! It's crazy that it's been two years already! We picked him up at the Salt Lake Airport and it was very exciting. Chris and Stacey have had at least one boy on a mission for the past 6 years and finally the family is all together again. It was a sweet moment to see Chris and Stacey so anxious for their family to be whole again and relieved they made it! I can't imagine having my kids gone for so many years.

Here's the fam waiting for Elder Webb
(Same sign to welcome all three boys home from their missions. Chris happily threw it away on our way out)

Patient parents... oh look I see him!

Together Again!

2 comments:

Annie. said...

Exciting!!! I can't imagine how neat it is to have a brother come home from a mission. The closest thing I will know is Talon's little bro who comes home in a year! Amanda, you look really cute in the picture. Is your shirt new?Haha.

Patrice said...

I can't believe you have these pictures up so soon! Lant looks so awesome. I wish I was there to see him.

You have such a cute blog. Sure miss you all.

Lots of love . . .

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS