June 10, 2008

Yes, We're Alive

Sorta... No Cody and I are doing great. We had a pretty chill weekend and start of this week. Friday we just hung out at home and enjoyed each other's company. We also went to Barnes and Noble and looked at the various books. I want to go back sometime soon. Saturday Cody played football with the ward and then we went to Herriman to look at townhomes. We found a really nice one which we want to buy but are going to wait until March or April. That night we went to the dollar theater and saw 10,000 B.C. It was pretty good and entertaining, but not what we expected. I'd recommend it. Sunday we had Tom and Ann (my cousins) over for dinner which was nice to catch up.

The most eventful thing is last night after work we went to Salt Lake to see Chelsea and Jeff and their new adorable little baby Brookyln in the hospital. We wish we had pictures but we decided to not take any since we didn't get to hold her. She has jaundice and had to stay under a special light. We will go see them again once they've gotten out of the hospital to take some pics. Brooklyn is really cute thought and was so little. Besides her feet, they were sooo long!

So now it's Tuesday and we work. Which I'm not fond of but owell, it's the grown-up way of life. We don't have anything huge planned this weekend. Just date night on Friday and Saturday Cody has an EQ (Elder's Quorum) activity where the wives are invited. It should be fun. I really want to go to the Parade of Homes this weekend so I'll see if I can drag Cody to look at the homes with me.

That's it! Just wanted to let you know we are alive... just truckin along.

4 comments:

Annie. said...

Glad you are alive. :) I wish I could see the cute little baby too! Oh man, it's real bad this week Amanda. I mean, REAL bad.

Ginger said...

Sounds like a fun weekend to me. Sometimes I miss those lazy weekends. I feel like lately there is always something going on. We'll be up that way at Lagoon this weekend. You should drag Cody to the parade of homes. I've been to a them a few times. They're a lot of fun if you like to dream big. I mean really, really big!

Elise said...

Oh, I am SO jealous that you got to see Chelsea's baby! That sounds like it was so much fun!

Tina said...

I love the Parade of Homes! It is way fun!! Hopefully Cody will go with you :)

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS