1. What is his name? Tody
2. Who eats more? Depends what it is... but mostly him, if it's sweet I eat more
3. Who said I love you first? HA I did - I'm not afraid
4. Who is taller? Cody
5. Who is smarter? We're both smarter in different things.
6. Who is more sensitive? I'm pretty sure I'm the girl... so me
7.Who does the laundry? Cody does it the most, thanks love!
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Cody sleeps on the right of me... you figure it out
9. Who pays the bills? I do the finances
10. Who cooks more? We both do equally. I do most of the baking though
11. What meals do you cook together? We cook and clean up together for every meal. Team work
12. Who is more stubborn? Depends what it is about, Cody just likes to argue the opposite point
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? I am.
14. Who is more clean? We're both pretty clean... Cody is just a little bit more tidy
15. Who has more siblings? Cody has 3, I have 2
16. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Cody does... I just choose which ones he wears
17. What do you like to do together? Everything. Watch movies, eat, travel, play games
18. Who eats more sweets? I do, I think I put sugar in everything possible
19. Guilty pleasures? Eating out
20. How did you meet? Same BYU singles ward, Cody came over one day and never stopped
21. Who kissed who first? Cody kissed/attacked me first... ask one day I'll tell you all about it
22. Who proposed? Cody did, it was amazing.
23. His best features? His smile, laugh, personality, butt
24. What is his greatest quality? His unbelievable patience... and ability to love
25. Tag? Annie, Chelsea, Tori, Elise
April 28, 2008
Husband Tag
I've been tagged by like 4 people to do this husband tag so I guess I better do it. If you don't know much about us then enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm a sweets lover, like you, congrats on the graduation and all, I bet that feels sooo good. I cant wait for the day when I walk out of a classroom for the last time. good job.
hmmm...remind me next time I see you to ask about the "Cody attacking you thing on your first kiss." I am interested...
Yay! You are graduated. Life probably ROCKS for you now! :) At least in the evenings with all your free time. Hooray! I need to do this tag.
Ha, ha, ha! I totally remember the first kiss between you guys.
(uhm, not that I was there. awkward.)
How fun! Ok, I am asking, what does "kissed/attacked" mean? Sounds funny, I can't wait to hear the story!
Post a Comment