Jamie (my sister) sent me some Easter pics of my nephews but I call them my boys! I had to share these cute pics!
Aram and his fro! How cute is he... he cracks me up! Below are my four boys and I miss them so much! Michael is 10, EJ is 8, Aram is 4, and Dano is almost 3.

Aww brotherly love... sometimes :) and John, Aram, and EJ out on the property.
4 comments:
I have never seen a sweater vest look so good! They are so sweet! OH, and fun vacation!
I have never been able to get over how deliciously cute those boys are (in looks and personality)! It makes me want to visit them and they don't even have a clue as to who I am.
so cute! How fun! I'm glad we can be blogging friends now!
Thanks for visiting ya'll. We appreciate the comments.
Post a Comment