Yes, we went to Blanding again. This time for Kendra and Jordan's wedding. It was a short jump, hop, and a skip! We drove down Friday night and returned home Sunday evening. We enjoyed being with family while reception hopping from Kendra's at the Stake Center to Shalie's at the Arts & Events Center.
Other then that we played some Wii, I did some homework, and Cody and Chris went fishing (or tried to anyways). Oh, in between that stuff we played with the puppies. Ellie is a Yorkie and had two little puppies 7 weeks ago. It was so much fun playing with them and watching them fight each other. I begged Cody to take one home but he said no, plus we can't have pets here. Bummer!
There are two pics that I want to highlight from the weekend.
I'd like to showcase Garrin and Cheyna! They are a cute couple from Blanding and are related to us somehow, then again the whole city is! We think they need to start a blog! Below is the cake Tiff made for her sister's wedding. I was amazed that this is her first cake!
4 comments:
Hey guys! It was good seeing you last night. Funny that we come all the way to Blanding to see each other when we actually live so close.
Hey guys! too bad it was a crazy week for us, next time you come hopefully there is time to get together.
welcome to the life of a peeler. I've never tanned in my life. just burn and peel 8) p.s. that cake is AMAZING!!! She did a really good job!
Ha! Thanks for the showcase guys. PS seriously how did you get so tan?
Post a Comment