February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

I hope that everyone had a great Valentine's Day! Cody & I had a nice simple Valentine's Day. I got up early while Cody was in the shower and surprised him with breakfast... that might not sound that sweet or cool but you would if you knew that I do not get up before 8 or 9am. So it was a very special thing for Cody to get a nice breakfast before work. After work I made Cody dinner and we gave eachother candy and more candy. I got Cody his favorite candies and he gave me a delicious box of chocolates. For our gifts, we decided to use Valentines as an excuse to buy swim suits for our little vacations coming up. We still haven't found them. Why are bathing suits soo hard to find, well cute tankinis are anyways.

So do the below chocolates look familiar? Do you recognize them from my Valentine's day chocolates post a while back? Well, I got home from work on Valentine's Day and called Cody to thank him for the amazing chocolates that were left at my door. Cody then comes home from work with another box of chocolates from one of my favorite candy stores Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. I was so confused because he had already got me chocolates right?? Come to find out he didn't send them and just played along the whole time... WHAT? Then who sent them...

MY DAD! What a sweetie, Dads always make great Valentines at least that was my experience growing up. Moms do of course as well. My mom always surprised me with gifts on V-day while growing up. I love my family, they are the greatest - that includes you too Webbs : )

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this is totally random amanda, but i got my favorite swimsuit from shade clothing and even talked my sister into getting one too and she loves it... but they are the greatest tankini's we have found.. to my knowledge they are just ins solid prints, i don't know if you like that but they are so comfy and i love it so you should check it out if you are interested.

Annie. said...

You guys are cute. Hope it was a fun day! Umm...looks like a sassy little card, or at least from what I can read on the front...haha!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS