December 3, 2007

Temple Square Lights

Saturday we went with our good friends Landry and Susan Redd to see the lights at Temple Square. We woke up that morning to snow which made the night freezing cold. We had so much fun walking around and taking pictures for our Christmas Card. Cody got all into creative photography and loved taking pics of just the trees and lights. After we were frozen, we found a Starbucks and got caramel apple ciders and hot chocolate. Yummmy!!!
Sunday I took a leap of faith and made my first turkey dinner. Both of the companies we work for gave us turkeys for Thanksgiving. With the one we didn't give away, I tried to prepare the turkey for the oven. So, lets just say I was a little disgusted by the turkey and didn't dig deep enough to get the neck out. We took the turkey out of the oven and there was the cooked neck... I about threw up. Besides that, dinner turned out great. We had Shad and his friend Jeremy over for dinner and after cleanup, Wii had a blast playing Nintendo. I don't think Shad has ever stayed at our house for so long! :)

1 comment:

Elise said...

How pretty! I love Temple Square. Thank goodness there is a lot of stuff like that going out here.

Turkeys can be tricky. I cooked one for the first time this year as well.

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS