December 18, 2007

Introducin'....the other Webbs


Introducin'...................The other Webbs. I guess that makes us the other Webbs too!

Talon and Annie invited us to watch the BYU basketball game on Sat. and to play and eat some delicious (yeah that's a noun now) on Sunday. I'm pretty sure they were sick of us by 10:00 on Sunday evening--but we had fun up to the ceiling. We played LIFE...suffice to say that I did not "prosper in the land." I'm pretty sure if you go to college and become an accountant your are supposed to make more than like $50,000! Talon, who decided to marry a man, ended up winning the spin off at the end with Amanda. I'm pretty sure he cheated somehow :)

Thanks to the Webbs for being so cool.

And now let me introduce my beautiful wife. Have you met her? I'm sure glad I did.

3 comments:

Leia said...

Manda! You aren't supposed to wear your christmas present before christmas!

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

Hey we got your Christmas card and LOVE it! You beautiful girl you, you look great too Cody. Have you thought anymore about coming to Iowa for an MBA?? I'm going through Amanda withdrawls :).

Annie. said...

Ok, how RAD is it that we are on your blog and practically "featured" nonetheless!? HA! :) Thanks for the kind words...you guys are, hands down, the BEST.

Hey, by the way, was that gray shirt your Christmas present!? Haha, you nerd, I LOVE YOU! It is so cute! (Can I call you a nerd? It really is an endearing term for me, just ask Talon).

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS