November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving


So sorry it has taken us so long to get back to the blogging world. It took a while to get back into the grind of reality after such a laid back week in Washington. We had a blast. Just a list of a few things we did during our little vacation: shopping, visiting friends, bowling, eating good food non stop, visiting Costco 3 times, can't forget walmart, playing monopoly, other random games, and of course hanging out with family and the cute nephews every free moment. Cody and I were also treated by my parents to a Broadway show in Seattle, Andrew Lloyd Webber's Whistle Down the Wind. It was a lot of fun, we spent the morning in Seattle went to Cheesecake Factory (my new favorite place) and then went to the play. The singing was amazing! Overall, we had such a fun time and loved being with my family. Below are some pics of the week.
EJ & Mike bowling
Aram & I Aram after his strike, no bumpers touched
One of my favorite girls, Marissa and I. Just ignore Cody being Cody. Cody & I after Whistle Down the Wind

Dano Mano (Daniel) in his singlet

4 comments:

Elise said...

I've been waiting to see pictures, so I'm glad you finally posted some. Your nephews get cuter each time I see pictures of them.

Yay for holidays!

Anonymous said...

i LOVE SEEING PICTS OF MY BOYS THAT I HAVEN'T TAKEN........IT'S ALWAYS A SURPRISE. wE ALL HAD A GREAT THANKSGIVING....LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AFTER WE GET BACK. lOVE YA

Annie. said...

Cute nephews Amanda! Ok, hands down the picture of Cody freaking out is the funniest one though. HA!

Annie. said...

Oh, and we really need to get together...

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS