November 12, 2007

Leavin on a Jet Plane

Is Friday here yet???? So for those who didn't know, Cody & I are flying to Washington for Thanksgiving on Friday. I'm sooo excited to go back to where it's green and beautiful. I haven't been home since July and I'm having withdrawals. OK I know I'm attached to home but who wouldn't be with my amazing family and 4 adorable little boys who keep you laughing non stop. I'm already packed pretty much and I have Cody halfway packed. Lets just say my mind is in WA, my body is still here. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!!! I'm off to WA.... in 3 days. Woo woo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, I bet you're so excited! I'm like you-a total homebody, I don't know how you do it. I think I would die. Have fun!

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

I TOTALLY know what you are feeling, I CAN"T WAIT to go home to St. George. I leave on Sunday! Too bad our homes aren't closer together so we could see eachother!

Annie. said...

Can I please leave on a jet plane WITH you??? :) I miss home like a crazy woman. 13 months is just way too insanely long to be away from the green, if you know what I mean.

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS