November 10, 2007

BYU Football Rules

We went to the BYU vs TCU football game Thursday night. Dad Webb came up just for the game as well as Uncle Brett Webb who got us the tickets. Thanks Uncle Brett!!! Dad & Shad were so excited cause they got on the Nu Skin screen (which died halfway thru the game, is that a sign??? hahaha) Dad was so excited and we had a great time watching him cheer for the Cougars. We also had fun sitting with our cousins and watching Maddie and Cody play the "stop touching me" war. We also got to go to my favorite place to eat before the game. Any guesses??? Cafe Rio. Soooo good. Thanks Dad Webb! So, since our camera is getting fixed the pics are from my cell phone. Sorry! They'll have to do.

Cody looking cute as always in his free hat they were giving away

Shad, Danny Hannah, and Maddie hiding from the camera.

2 comments:

Annie. said...

Amanda! Wasn't that a FUN game?? I got there late because of a RS meeting, but I heard the end was the best anyway. :) I love BYU football! We are excited to hang out with you guys tomorrow night! We'll bring our dollar-store sundae cups with our ice cream, how's that? :)

Annie. said...

Oh it's totally ok about the cheesecake! I think that came out wrong...I DO like cheesecake, but if I had a choice I would definitely choose chocolate or cookies over plain white cheesecake. It's boring to me. Here's the catch though...I love anything pumpkin! and I really WAS excited when you said you had bought pumpkin cheesecake. Please don't feel bad, that stuff was seriously tasty! :)

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS