October 29, 2007

Meet Jacki

It's Halloween and what better way can you celebrate it by carving pumpkins! I guess going trick or treating but I think Cody and I are too old for that. I'll have to go buy some peanut m&m's for Cody to satisfy his cravings. Cody and I had fun carving Jacki for FHE. Our first Halloween we created Jack and this is are third Halloween together so we created Jacki. We even made the seasoned pumpkin seeds which I thought I liked, ehh not so much.

Look at my cutie! I think Cody likes Jacki haha

2 comments:

Elise said...

Jackie turned out very impressively. Even though you (*cough*) cheated by using a template.

Don't worry. We still love you!

Jim said...

Your pumpkin turned out really cute. Have a happy Halloween!
What kind of gum does a ghost chew?
Booo ble gum

Love, Mom

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS