I found two really cool websites. I found them, not Cody! Cody thinks he's the king of the Internet...well he is. I found Scrapblog and Blurb. Scrapblog is a fun website where you do digital scrapblogging. It is really easy and fun. I'm not a very creative person and I really like how they give you finished pages and you just drag your own pictures on the existing ones and then change a few things. I'll post one I did later.
The second website is Blurb which prints your blog into a nice hardbound book. I know that people who are addicted to blogging (yes Annie that is you) like me, will love this find. It's so cool that you can print your blog posts in a book like a journal. Besides Cody and my blog, I have another blog that is my own personal journal. It'll be so nice to one day print my journal into a book with pictures and show my kids. Blogging really is the new way of journal writing and it is a lot of fun. For those of you who have not tried blogging, just start one and I bet you'll love it. I know Cody and I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment