May 8, 2007

One Year Anniversary


This is a picture I took with my phone of a handful of the hail stones that came down like a blast of shotgun bb's on our way to St. George. It was stacked on the road a couple of inches deep causing wrecks up and down the highway just before Beaver, Utah.

Amanda and I celebrated our 1st anniversary together this past Saturday. Of course I was feeling the pressure to do something special to make up for the last year, haha. Actually I wanted to do something special for her to show my appreciation and love, awwww. On Friday, after work, we went to St. George for three days. Amanda was so excited because St. George has Jack-in-the-Box. In Chehalis, Washington, where she grew up, she frequently visited Jack for his spicy chicken sandwich. Well, the absence of Jack-in-the-Box in Northern Utah made her desperate for her favorites there.

Besides Jack-in-the-Box we enjoyed movies (Redbox couldn't escape us there either) and relaxing by the pool. In addition, we both experienced our first massage. We went to a nearby spa and had a couple's massage. Needless to say, it wasn't very stressful! That day we also went to Brigham Young's impressive winter home. It was a fun couple of days celebrating our first year of marriage (I think we'll still leave up the shrine of wedding pictures in our house for another year).

No comments:

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS