We went to a place where we could swim with some turtles. Cody was the only one brave enough to get in. I hate things touching me in the water. Freaks me out. Cody literally got swarmed by the turtles and freaked out. It was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.
And that's a baby turtle. Heavy suckers.
When we headed on the ferry back to Apia the weather really started to change. It rained a lot but the scenery was still beautiful.
The view from our bungalo at another resort we stayed at on Upolo. This is where I had an encounter with a black lizard under my pillow in the middle of the night. I flipped out!! Thankfully Cody was able to get it out of our room. This resort was so pretty. Our bathroom and shower was outside. I also got to enjoy a beach front massage. So relaxing.
The next morning we went to a crater by the ocean. The water was so warm. I was just so excited the sun started to come out.
Vavau beach. It was one of the prettiest beaches I've ever seen. It probably is. Cody decided to climb a coconut treat.
Our last stop was at the Samoa temple and out for dinner. We were sad our trip was already over. Thankfully it would only be 6 more months until my parents returned home.
We will never forget this trip. It was amazing. Thank you Mom & Dad B!
And now what you've been waiting for. The video.





No comments:
Post a Comment