June 8, 2012

Baby Shower

Best Baby Shower Ever!! EVER!!

Oh dreaded pics of me being pregnant. I had to come to terms that I'm just not one of those "cute" prego ladies and that I just blow up.

My amazing sister put together the bow organizer. There were shoes, mittens, hats, and so many cute hair accessories. It had to have taken her forever. Everyone loved it! 
The amazing party throwers minus Leia. We forgot to take a pic before she left.
Big thanks to my Mom for flying down for the shower. This is also my last belly shot before I had baby girl. I'm 36 weeks.

I can't say enough how amazing my baby shower was. Huge thanks to Annie, Leia, Brooke, and Haven for throwing me a shower for our little girl. Thank you for all your hard work. Loved it and love you guys! 

Thanks to all those that came and for the sweet gifts.

1 comment:

BRZZ Odom said...

your shower decorations look awesome! Those girls did a great job! I wish we lived closer..it'd be so fun to hang out.

You totally are one of those cute pregnant girls!! I think you are too hard on yourself. If it makes you feel any better, I gained 50 pounds with asher.

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS