March 20, 2012

Lately

I'm the worst at blogging now and I can try to say I'll do better but with a new baby coming AND doing everything I do all day I doubt that will happen. So here is a little of what we've been up to courtesy of the iPhone! 

 Friday night pizza and movie nights with popcorn and lemonade

 Enjoying green smoothies after Mommy works out


 Playing in the snow on our one snow day this winter

 Working on Baby Girl's nursery and cutting hundreds of fabric circles 

 Throwing tantrums

 Cooking and baking with Mommy whenever Carter gets a chance

 Making banana bread

 Watching the garbage truck every Monday morning

 Play dates with Annie & Eli once or sometimes twice a week

 Enjoying the 60+ degree weather

 Going on walks with Daddy on Saturday mornings while Mommy rests


Seeing the cows by our house

No comments:

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS