![]() |
| Oh the cookie train tradition. It got pretty creative this year although we missed Shad & Brooke who were in Ogden. |
![]() |
| Haven's classic engine |
![]() |
| Lantle working on Mater |
![]() |
| Grandpa opted for no frosting this year |
![]() |
| The boys LOVED Mater! |
![]() |
| Cody with the usual coal car. Normally I do it but I was too sick to participate. |
![]() |
| Another train inspired after the boys' toys. Stacey did James the tank engine from Thomas and Friends. |
![]() |
| My only contribution was frosting a tree and putting sprinkles on. |
| Thanksgiving dinner was awesome. This is not even all the food. We were stuffed! |
The day after Thanksgiving we went to Pizza Planet (okay okay it's not called that but after watching Toy Story so many times I can't help but call it that. It's really called Planet Play)
![]() |
| The boys were barely tall enough to ride the go carts. Trey LOVED it! He kept saying go faster. |
![]() |
| Carter was just fine with it. I think he did enjoy it though |
![]() |
| Trey yelling and Dad looking bored |
![]() |
| They were actually really good at this. I was impressed |
For FHE after Thanksgiving we decorated the tree. There would be more photos but it was a pretty sad day. That morning Cody went to work and was told Havvn was shutting down and he literally came home two hours later without a job. Short story is it SUCKED but we are fine and Cody started a new job at 4Life a month later. The end. I'm over it.




















1 comment:
Ahhh, I'll bet it was SO FUN to take the boys on the go carts. The pictures are adorable! Love it.
Love the train tradition. They were so amazing. Eli seriously wanted the Mater one.
Post a Comment