December 26, 2011

Christmas in Blanding: Part 2

Christmas Eve 

After a week and a half of G&G Webb to ourselves the rest of the siblings showed up for Christmas. It was great having everyone together. Christmas in the Webb family is full of fun traditions. 
Picking a toy off of Great Grandma Webb's Christmas tree and dipping chocolates. I don't normally like chocolates but this year I was in love with them. I couldn't get enough. Must have been due to pregnancy hormones. Don't get me wrong, they are amazing.

Carolling with the Webb Family to deliver the chocolates we dipped

Christmas Eve dinner and party with the Johnson Family. 

Trey & Carter were wisemen for the nativity story. They were so excited to give Baby Jesus his gifts

Christmas Eve Jammies - They loved their Lightning McQueen slippers. Trey thinks he's a race car when he wears them and runs around really fast.

Leaving cookies and milk for Santa and carrots for the reindeer. Okay this really isn't a Webb tradition but I did this growing up and want my boys to do it. 

We put the boys to bed and I think Cody and I were more excited to play Santa this year than actually getting anything. It was fun to stuff their stockings and put out their Santa gifts. Christmas is really different once you have kids. It goes from being excited to open gifts to buying and watching your kids open gifts.

It was so fun watching the boys this Christmas. They actually understood Santa and presents but they also associate Christmas with Baby Jesus. They watched Polar Express about every other day in December and it is probably their favorite movie. They still ask to watch it.

1 comment:

Annie. said...

Love the lightning slippers, those boys are ADORABLE. Such cute wise men, too!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS