November 1, 2011

70 Years of Marriage

We took a really quick trip to Blanding one weekend to celebrate the 70th Anniversary of these two love birds! And in love they still are and it's so cute!
Stacey and her siblings threw a party for all of the Johnson family to celebrate. It was so cute to see all the great grandkids running around together. We ate dinner and then the great grandkids sang a few songs for G&G Johnson. My boys obviously didn't know what was going on but they sure looked cute up there. 
Then there were impromptu skits about G&G Johnson's life together. It was hilarious! I wish I would have gotten more pictures of it. But when you're nauseated you really don't feel like moving.
Then there was dancing. The boys loved it and danced until they were so tired they couldn't stand it. It was so sweet to see G&G Johnson get up and dance together. They are almost 90 people and they still got up and not only slow danced but fast danced. I sure hope Cody & I can do that. 
As much as we hate the drive to Blanding and the throwing up in the car, we do enjoy our quick trips to visit everyone.

Here's a cute video of G&G Johnson dancing.

No comments:

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS