At least they didn't find the knife drawer! Or the flour? Well, maybe they already did and you didn't blog it!What cuties they are, and what patience you have to have. Love you!
Look at those innocent faces.
And where were you when this happened? Napping? Checking email? Doing laundry? Ha ha.
I was working out just a few feet from them. I saw it going on but when they are making a mess and are busy and happy... it's worth the mess to not be attacked.
They look more and more like grown up boys every time you post! So cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
At least they didn't find the knife drawer! Or the flour? Well, maybe they already did and you didn't blog it!
What cuties they are, and what patience you have to have. Love you!
Look at those innocent faces.
And where were you when this happened? Napping? Checking email? Doing laundry? Ha ha.
I was working out just a few feet from them. I saw it going on but when they are making a mess and are busy and happy... it's worth the mess to not be attacked.
They look more and more like grown up boys every time you post! So cute!
Post a Comment