September 22, 2010

Hiking Timp



Joe (my sister's husband) and I thought it would be fun to hike Mt. Timpanogos sometime this summer. We planned several weekends but it never worked out until this past weekend. We rounded up my brothers, Brooke (Shad's wife), and some of their friends.

I could sum it up simply by saying it was harder than I thought it would be but we had fun and I'm glad we did it. The hardest part is that when I called Amanda at the top she told me she was home with two boys who had woken up sick. I felt bad.



When we came upon these shaggy dog look a-likes I decided I was satisfied and could turn around and go home a happy boy. Didn't though.






It's hard to find time to get out of the house for that many hours with responsibilities at home so I owe Amanda a big thanks for pulling overtime. I guess it's her turn to do something she loves. Go ahead, encouraging words are welcome.

More pictures on my facebook page.

1 comment:

Michelle M said...

Derrick hiked Timp once, but I never had the desire. I'm sure it's pretty, but to me the view isn't worth the work. I'd rather look at a picture- ha ha.

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS