August 2, 2010

Dessert Night

Last Thursday the Webb Clan went to Cheesecake Factory for some cheap cheesecake. They were having a promotion for their Facebook fans for $1.50 per piece of cheesecake. That's a pretty steep discount!

What did we all get?? 3 Snickers, Raspberry Lemon, Oreo, Raspberry White Chocolate, and Carrot Cake. That's a lot calories. (I just have to point out that the Washingtonians stuck with their roots and got berries in their cheesecake. We know what's good.)


The only downfall, Carter was sick!


Trey mixing his whip cream with his bread - Yum

There we go, thanks for the help Uncle Doe (That's how they say Joe)

Doe and Trey

Haven asked Shad and Lant to pose for a picture and this is what she got... always competing


Finally and the most important, the girls! :)

Oh and to follow Haven's lead, we missed you Mom and Dad Webb, sniff!

Thanks Haven for being the photographer of the evening!

3 comments:

Lant said...

I don't think I was fully flexed.

Unknown said...

haha but your face says it all...just accept it lant. I'm built

Laici said...

mmmm.... dessert :) and way cute kids! All around beautiful people- who eat dessert and are still beautiful. Not fair ;)

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS