The boys turn ONE on Saturday!! We had pictures taken of them a couple weeks ago by Brandon Burk! He's also the photographer who took the Webb sibling wedding photos. We love how they turned out and the shoot was a lot of fun watching the boys play with Beethoven - our new pet.





5 comments:
I love the brown background! Very cute!
This is so funny - Talon and I talked about getting Eli a fish for his 1st birthday. :) We've always been SUPER ANTI pets, but we figured we might be able to handle a fish...
Way cute! They are growing up so fast. How great that they always have a friend to play with.
they couldn't be cuter. and you guys all look way good in the family pictures!!
I can't stop smiling! These are way too cute. Great photographer. Even better kids!
These pictures are PERFECT. They're all favorites- I can't even pick one.
Post a Comment