The boys are now crawling. They haven't perfected it quite yet but they are so close. Trey army crawls and Carter does this forward flop thing using his arms to lift and then his legs to push. It kinda looks like a frog leap! So cute!Thursday morning I left the room and this is what I came back to. Their first mess! It's pretty small compared to what they will do in the future. I just can't believe they are old enough to be getting around and into things. Can you tell Carter is pretty excited about it? haha
3 comments:
Oh, and so it begins!! You need to chat with Aunt Valynne. I haven't found someone yet that can compete with her mess stories.
I love hearing about your boys. I miss you guys so much and wish I could get down there to see you sometime soon. This picture reminds me of all the messes Todd and Tanner loved to make. It's only fun when you laugh about it. I love you!!!
So-o-o-o cute. We love seeing your blogs. Thanks so muh for sharing.
Post a Comment