January 22, 2010

Cody the Jokester

Okay so this is getting out of hand. I've tried getting Cody to do a "fake-out" post ever since he posted that the boys were walking. To straighten things out... NO the boys are not walking, they are just crawling. There, I had to do his dirty work for him... that little stinker. Sorry to all those he fooled. Guess you just got to know Cody better.

Even though they aren't walking we still think they are pretty amazing. I promise when they do walk the post will include video :)

Enjoy some cute pics of the boys from our trip to San Diego which we'll post about later.

5 comments:

Andy & Alicia said...

That is so funny. I was thinking that was really fast, I even had Andy look because I thought it was so cool. haha.

Patrice said...

It's a good thing those boys are so dang cute. It stopped me from taking revenge on their naughty daddy!

Michelle M said...

Well that makes more sense!

Annie. said...

Oh Cody. I knew they started crawling several weeks ago, but I was just shocked at the walking post!

I love what chunks they are, haha. :)

Chris said...

I called it

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS