December 2, 2009

Christmas Tree FHE

For Family Home Evening on Monday we decorated our Christmas tree! Mom & Dad enjoyed decorating the tree and even let us boys help. After we were finished Mom & Dad enjoyed cookies and pumpkin bread while we were stuck with our formula! Not fair!
I have to put that on the tree??

Helping mom and dad get ready

Putting my first ornament on a tree

Nope, I'm keeping it

Ooo my turn to help!

Nah, I'll just eat it

Some cool effect Daddy did on the camera

All lit up!

We love our Pottery Barn stockings, especially Mommy. I guess there is a spot for another baby...

Hey, take a picture of me!

Yes! I can reach it!

9 comments:

Patrice said...

Oh, those pics are way too funny! I loved how you tried to get the boys involved. Merry Christmas, and see you on Saturday!

Chris said...

AHHH- I love it - nice job boys!

Elise said...

I love your tree and the stocking holders. They look so good! And your boys are so cute. They're really filling out, aren't they! That top picture looks exactly like you, Amanda. What a cutie!

Jens and Patricia said...

Seriously, those boys are adorable! Pretty tree too!

Michelle M said...

CUTE!!! Christmas in your new home! The boys are getting so big.

Serena said...

I love this post! All the pictures are so cute! And I love your decorations. Are you loving having twins?? I bet you are busy but blessed!

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

Merry Christmas my dear friend! I miss you!

Leia said...

These pics are hilarious! Love the narrative :)

Leia said...

These pics are hilarious! Love the narrative.

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS