November 23, 2009

Warmer Days



This is a slideshow video we've had nearly done for awhile. I finally tied up the loose ends while Amanda's been in Washington with her family and T & C. It's long I know but the good news is you don't have to watch any of it if you don't want to!

We've tried to make a habit of creating slideshows throughout the year of photos we've taken. These slideshows end up on a full-menu DVD with the other slideshows created in that year and then stuck in a pocket inside our printed blog book.

It's been a fun and entertaining way to capture and view our memories. We hope to end up with many volumes of these books over the years.

I'm asking for Final Cut for Christmas so that we can up the quality of these little videos and continue capturing our memories in video form. I'm sure it will take a bit to learn the ins and outs of it but we're excited. My first video will probably be my boys birth story. I'm excited for that one.

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Patrice said...

What fun memories!! Even though your boys were cute then, I think they really DO just keep getting cuter!

Chris said...

That is fun - 2009 will be a hard year to beat.

Tina said...

Your little guys are getting so big! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow? Are you going to be around over the Christmas holiday?

Lant said...

Awww! I love the video! We have a great family :)
-Amy

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS