Don't remind me . . . I'll send extra prayers your way!I am sure I didn't change Savanna's clothes that much, but did Rhett's!
Cute post idea!
Gosh, you guys didn't even get to start out slow like the rest of us! One baby is a big change...but now I can see two is ginormous!Good job! You both are great parents :-)
So sweet.
WOW! I will have to keep track of the stats with one baby for a week. (Well, when he decides to come that is).
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Don't remind me . . . I'll send extra prayers your way!
I am sure I didn't change Savanna's clothes that much, but did Rhett's!
Cute post idea!
Gosh, you guys didn't even get to start out slow like the rest of us! One baby is a big change...but now I can see two is ginormous!
Good job! You both are great parents :-)
So sweet.
WOW! I will have to keep track of the stats with one baby for a week. (Well, when he decides to come that is).
Post a Comment