Cody took the first couple of pictures on Wednesday and they were done with the framing on Friday! They are crazy fast. We also got a call on Thursday from our builder letting us know that our estimated closing date will be October 8th! That's 4 weeks away. We're so excited.
Sorry the last couple of pics are blurry. We stopped by our house on our way to Vegas and it was dark. I guess I don't have a steady hand.
Sorry the last couple of pics are blurry. We stopped by our house on our way to Vegas and it was dark. I guess I don't have a steady hand.
4 comments:
That's amazing! I can't believe it went up so fast. I am excited to see more pictures.
Oh, that almost makes me cry . . . your first home!!! I am very excited for you.
wow - these guys really do crank out the houses fast - we are excited to see the finished new Webb Family Hotel- where all guests are welcome to come and play with the children.
Looks Great. It has some class from the front.
Dad
Post a Comment