May 23, 2009

Carter Christopher and Trey James


Carter Christopher (formerly known as Baby A above right) and Trey James (the former Baby B above left) were born yesterday, May 22, 2009. Trey was born at 6:38pm weighing 5 lbs. 7 oz. and Carter was born at 6:32pm weighing 5 lbs. 15 oz. Both boys were 18 inches long.

Mom is and was awesome. She and the boys will be released on Sunday.

More perfect moments caught on camera and the details of the labor and delivery to come but we wanted everyone to see our cute little boys right away.

P.S. - We both got about two hours of sleep last night. Hopefully that's not the best night of the next couple months.

27 comments:

Katie said...

YAY!! I am so excited for you guys. Congrats! Seth told me yesterday that they had arrived! So happy for you! They are just darling.

Ginger said...

Congratulations! We're so happy for you guys. It's such a special time in life. I'm glad everything went well and everybody will be home safely so soon. Good luck in the coming days and weeks.

Heather Lee said...

oh my goodness! Congratulations! They are just perfect. I'm so glad they and mom are doing well. I'm excited to see these boys around!

The Lymans said...

Congrats! We are happy for you and look forward to seeing these two little additions. Looks like you done good.
Jed and Candice

Annie. said...

THE BEST THING THAT'S HAPPENED SINCE WE BECAME FRIENDS! THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL AND WE'RE SO PROUD AND HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!

Patrice said...

I hope you get more sleep, too! Okay, I am sooo jealous of her 6 minutes between babies. I had to push for 25 minutes to get Savanna out!!

We are saying lots of thank you prayers today. Don't hestitate to call for any twin advice -- I will help in any way I can.

Stevenson and Marissa's Blog said...

congratulations!! I can't wait to see/hear more.

Amy said...

Congrats! They are such handsome little boys! I'm glad things went well and am looking forward to more pics and details.

Whitney Emrich said...

Congrats you guys!
They're super cute. I'm excited for you.

BRZZ Odom said...

Look at your pretty little babies!!!! I'm so excited for y'all! I sure hope y'all get some sleep too. Let me know how it goes!

Jens and Patricia said...

They are beautiful! That is so awesome, I am so glad everything went well. Congratulations and can't wait to hear more.

Lindsey said...

Congratulations you guys! We are so excited for you. They are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Yay! =] They are super handsome! Congratulations! The sleep gets better, trust me =]

Ness said...

Congratulations! They are so cute. Enjoy the little things. They grow up so fast.
And try to get a nap.:)

lisa said...

Yay! They are here!! My mom called today and told me that the boys had arrived, so I hopped on your blog to see a pic. They are so handsome! Congratulations!!

Tori said...

They are adorable! I'm so happy for you and happy all went well.

Tina said...

Congratulations!! We're so glad everything went well.

Elise said...

Wow! What cuties! I am so happy for both of you. You are so, so ready, and you will be amazing parents.

Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

No wonder I couldn't stop thinking of you yesterday! I'm so happy they are here safe and sound. Sleep will be at a minimum...but so worth it. Let us know how we can help. Welcome Trey and Carter. We couldn't be happier you are here!

Chris said...

Congrats!!! Parenthood is the best. Let us know if you need anything!

Jesse said...

Happy Birth Day! That is so cool! I am so glad they are here and you two are doing great! Here come the sleepless nights! ha

Unknown said...

Oh good job guys! Totally terrific, adorable, and perfect looking boys! They are so sweet! I'm so glad to hear everything is great, (except for lack of sleep!), can't wait to hear more!

Unknown said...

they are adorable.. i am looking forward to future updates!! congrats you guys! hope you make it home safely today.. and welcome to the life with no sleep..but it's worth it:)

The Daltons said...

Congratulation! What an awesome time in your life. They are cute little boys. We're glad all is well.

Platte and Heather said...

Congrats, guys! We look forward to many more posts about the little ones.

Michelle M said...

I'm so glad they're here! Carter looks like Amanda, and Trey looks like Cody... but that's just my first impression from this first photo!

The Carters said...

Yeah! Congrats you guys! I am so happy that the Webb boys are here and doing well. They are so cute!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS