During Amanda's baby shower this weekend I went to the Festival.of.Colors in Spanish Fork. Turns out there's a Sri.Sri.Radha.Krishna.Temple down there. Did you know that...? As part of their religious traditions they burn this doll, hand out colored chalk, and everybody throws it in the air and gets rainbowfied. I think it's a way they welcome in the spring season but I didn't pay much attention to the story behind it. The whole thing was a little weird but fun.

3 comments:
Definitely weird . . . and Brooke still wants to marry Shad? I think my kiddos would LOVE that, and I'd end up with the nightmare laundry.
Oh, I'm so jealous! I've always wanted to go to that! It sounds like you had a really good time. Thanks for the pictures.
WAY COOL! After living there for 6 years, I NEVER knew about that. That video look amazing.
Post a Comment