January 5, 2009

Two Little...


25% of you thought we are having twin boys
27% of you thought we are having twin girls
47% of you thought we are having girl/boy twins

Well 25% of you were 100% correct and 47% of you were 50% correct-we are having twin boys! We've had a fun holiday ordering cribs, bedding, furniture, and shopping for clothes.

The ultra sound was so cool. We got to see the babies' hands, feet, spine, fingers, and other little appendages. lol. The technician was 100% sure with Baby A and 85% sure with Baby B. When she said it was a boy Amanda was emotionless. I guess she wanted to buy a few dresses and hair bows or something. Grandparents Budgett will have 7 grand kids (all boys) and Grandparents Webb will have 2 (also all boys) when they are born

We are so excited and I'm a little nervous. Amanda is sooo ready.

P.S.--check back soon for Amanda's latest bump shot and a link to the ultra sound video. Oh and Christmas fun in Chehalis. Thank you. Come again--on my birthday.

12 comments:

Andy & Alicia said...

YAY! congratulations! 2 boys will be so fun and crazy. I love rowdy boys. Although I can see where Amanda is coming from, dressing up a little girl does sound fun.

Annie. said...

Yay for the baby boys!

Michelle M said...

Hooray for boys and pee squirting all over the place whenever possible! Girl clothes are fun; I will admit that. But having our little Dayton has been so wonderful and such a learning experience for me getting to know a little boy (I grew up with just girls), that I'm so glad you'll get this wonderful opportunity times two!

I LOVE your Robin Hood quote- one of THE BEST movies from when we were little.

Patrice said...

Oh, you should have seen your parents. Each store we went into they had to check out the baby aisle for cute clothes or good buys. You might as well take advantage of it, because once all the other grandkids start coming, it will all end!!!

P.S. I really do have to clean pee off the bathroom walls. I think Rhett must turn while he's going . . . boys!

Matthew and Hailey said...

Yeah! Little boys are so much fun and I am sure two will be even more fun. They will have so much fun together! Good luck with everything.

Laici said...

Woohoo! More little boys! You guys know they are going to be soooo cute! And Cody wasn't THAT wild, so you might have hope :) I'm so happy for you guys. Amanda, I Hope you have a baby shower here in B-town!!

Elise said...

Congrats, guys! I love little boys! There are a lot of cute boy clothes out there, as you obviously found. I can't believe you found out already, but this is awesome!

Lindsey said...

Congratulations! WE are excited to see these little boys in a few months!

Unknown said...

YAY!!! that is awesome.. and i am proud to say i was 100% right on my guess! twin boys is perfect.. that is totally what we wanted.. hopefully in the future.. and amanda, if you wanna play dress up with a little girl sometime, you can borrow mine every now and then, cause i am no good at the girly stuff and was terrified when i found out we were having a girl, i was set on raising all boys! you are going to have so much fun! and i can't wait to see the bump shot and video! glad you guys made it back through all the fun winter storms!

The Daltons said...

Two little boys! Wow, what a blast. Boys really are so so much fun. Hopefully stacy will throw a shower in Blanding!! And you'll have to bring those babies down as often as possible! :)

The Carters said...

YAY!! That is so exciting!! Boys are so fun!!

Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

HOW DID I MISS THE ANNOUNCEMENT!?!?! Oh, right, a sick throwing-up baby for the last few weeks. Right. I am SO happy for you! Two boys for my boy to be friends with......so fun!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS