It seems that snow has invaded my whole family this holiday season. We have lots and lots of snow here in our town. It's really pretty when you are looking out the window in your warm apartment, but once you have to drive in it I hate it and want it to go away. Blanding also got hit with snow and they have I heard about 13 inches. That's crazy. Having that much snow in a small town like that wouldn't be too bad. Chehalis also got hammered with snow the last few days to where they canceled school for the rest of the week. Looks like it's an early Christmas Break for them. Below are my nephews playing in the snow.
Don't ask me why Dano is in shorts :) Dano is a tough guy, don't mess with him he'll head butt you.
Don't ask me why Dano is in shorts :) Dano is a tough guy, don't mess with him he'll head butt you.I just hope this snow storm doesn't cancel our flight to WA on Tuesday or I'll be really sad. That's right, this year we are headed to Chehalis for Christmas. It has been a long time since we've all been together as a family for Christmas. Jayson and Vita are flying up Monday night before us and staying for a week. We are pretty excited but will definitely miss the Webb side of the family! Wish one year we could all just be together. Probably will never happen.
Oh pregnancy update - I had another OB appointment today. Weight gain total as of 14.5 weeks is 8 pounds and my doctor seemed happy with that. My little belly measured at 18 weeks which is right on track for a twin pregnancy so that is good. We heard the two heartbeats and talked about my travels to make sure I don't stress the babies. In all it was a fast and harmless appointment but I'm always thankful to hear good news and that everything is great. We are truly blessed! Sorry no pics of the belly or the babies. Next week we will have pics for you and hopefully a video of the twins.
I wish everyone who may be traveling this holiday season a safe journey!!
4 comments:
Is that a new portrait on the right? You guys are such a good-looking couple.
I still can't believe you're having twins. In Derrick's anatomy class, they learned that the uterus is on top of the bladder, but his friends in class were having a hard time remembering the order, so he explained to them that when I'm pregnant, I have to pee every 20 minutes or so because the weight of the baby is bearing down on my poor bladder! They all remember now. I'm thinking of you and all the pregnancy quirks that you're probably dealing with, although not having periods is a bonus that I'm missing now!
Hurray for an uneventful visit! You can show me the belly tomorrow. I hope the snow doesn't kill me!
Yay that video will be so fun to watch! I can't wait for our little DVD. We'll probably watch it every night, haha.
yeah for a video.. that would be awesome! and yes, fly safely.. i contracted a ton on my flight but then again i was 6 months when i flew... i just wasn't ready for the pressure changes.. it was much better if i just kept drinking liquids and trying to sleep most the flight...and WA looks beautiful with snow.. we hope to move up there in the next few years.. but to eastern WA.. i love that state! merry christmas you too! have fun!
Post a Comment