October 4, 2008

Pics or No Pics

So we need some help. On our side bar we use pictures to show who are family and friends are. I'm getting sick of them and think they make our blog too long and Cody says it's a unique feature of our blog. So we need you to vote. You can either tell us what you think in a comment or vote anonymously to the right. No hard feelings, just let us know if you like them or are sick of them. Also, if you want a better picture under you name then you need to put it on your blog and let me know so I can change it. Thanks guys!

Also if you read our blog and you're not listed on the side bar let us know and we'll add you.

7 comments:

Patrice said...

I love the new background! Thanks for adding us to the sidebar, too.

Elise said...

Keep them. I think they're awesome. And we should probably let you put up a new picture of us...I'll get going on that.

Nielsen Family said...

Cody, Sorry about the same link issue. I fixed it and so you should read the other talk too. You will love it. Hope all is well with you. Thanks! ~Jen

Tiffany P. said...

Leave em.

Tina said...

I like them guys!! You should definitely leave them. I really like your new look on the blog.

Chris said...

We like them also, but we don't see ours up there??
Mom Webb

Anonymous said...

I think they are neat and very helpful.

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS