August 28, 2008

Victoria B.C. Road Trip

Here's our slide show of our recent trip. Too bad streaming over the internet makes these pictures such low quality; there are some really good ones.

4 comments:

Ginger said...

Wow, thanks you guys. You brought back so many memories. We've been to almost all of those places as well and it was a lot of fun to see them again. I'm glad you had fun. It is so gorgeous up there.

Patrice said...

Looks like a fabulous trip! There were a couple of pictures of Cody that I swear were Lant. He's got a twin!

Patrice said...

Cody, what is Petra's and Michael's blog? Will you leave a comment on mine and let me know? Thanks a bunch.

Tina said...

Oh wow! Fun!! You guys took some good pictures! And I love that you got some Twilight stuff in there! Ha Ha!!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS