I don't even know how to write this post. My dear dear friend Leia moved away and it breaks my heart. I'm so happy for her though, she is starting her own adventure in Valencia, CA. She is now a manager of her own Buckle store and she is going to do awesome. What a responsibility to have your own store with your own employees and to make sure the store sells enough clothes. Crazy! But I know my Leia and she will succeed and become successful, that's just her personality and she is going to rock Buckle's world. I have all the faith in her, she's going to be awesome.
Leia and me clicked right away from the first time we met. No, we weren't childhood friends or anything but we met my sophomore year in college. She moved into my apartment not knowing any of us and my mom walked up to her and just gave her a hug and said you are a blessing. From then on she has been one of my truest friends ever. She's always been there for me and constantly serves me unconditionally. I don't know what I would have done without her while planning my wedding. She is amazing and I'm going to miss her not being around. We'll 0f course still see each other when she comes home to visit and Cody and I have plans to go see her in California sometime soon. So below is a slide show for those of you who know Leia... a trip down memory lane. Leia has a blog for those of you who know her and want to keep up with her crazy fun life, she's on my sidebar. Love ya Leia!!!
Leia and me clicked right away from the first time we met. No, we weren't childhood friends or anything but we met my sophomore year in college. She moved into my apartment not knowing any of us and my mom walked up to her and just gave her a hug and said you are a blessing. From then on she has been one of my truest friends ever. She's always been there for me and constantly serves me unconditionally. I don't know what I would have done without her while planning my wedding. She is amazing and I'm going to miss her not being around. We'll 0f course still see each other when she comes home to visit and Cody and I have plans to go see her in California sometime soon. So below is a slide show for those of you who know Leia... a trip down memory lane. Leia has a blog for those of you who know her and want to keep up with her crazy fun life, she's on my sidebar. Love ya Leia!!!
3 comments:
Oh no! Sad! Leia is gone! You will miss her, I am sure. I'll just have to step it up a notch. :) It's a good thing I'm graduating! Haha!
P.s. You are amazing. Thanks a bazillion for putting my photo blog on your sidebar.
P.p.s. Pretty much the cutest blog ever.
Post a Comment