
Still Great in '08 -was the theme of this years Webb family reunion. It began Wednesday night in Blanding (dry wash) but we weren't able to attend until Thursday night. We had a blast being with family and catching up with people we hadn't seen in a year. Friday we hiked Johnson's Creek and the boys fished with sticks and line and grasshoppers. It was fun to see them have to hunt for the grasshoppers and then use them to fish. Shad & Cody caught quite a few, they were just little brookies though. Friday we also had the Webb Family Olympics. We threw logs (javelin throw) pita bread (discus throw) and had a relay race of bubble gum, pop, and good ol crab crawl and bear crawl. The kids loved it.
Then Friday night we had the famous Webb Family songs where each family makes up a song and sings it. Shad came up with a really funny song to the tune of 'Hey There Delilah'. I just might have to post the words. You'll love it! I really wish I would have had a video camera to tape Chris doing froggie, grizzly bear, and a caravan song. Cody also performed for us with Oh Helena. I couldn't stop laughing, especially when he fell over the fire, luckily he caught himself. Then we had smores and called it a night.
Saturday we went to the dam and played with Chris & Stacey's new wave runners. It was alot of fun although the sun was missing. We played with the tube and knee board. Then we ran home and got ready for family pictures. After that lovely experience, we all went to Monticello and went golfing. The boys golfed - I drove the golf cart and took pics. It was fun! We ended the night with patio and visiting the family.
8 comments:
The last picture is pretty clear you guys are amazing. What you didn't like the picture taking experience?!#@$%? Thanks for coming.
Mom Webb
Holy cuteness! I love your blog right now! Nice work. :) It looks like Cody finally got over the "too girly" stage of the blog. Ha! The family pictures are great. That is a wonderful location!
I love you new blog look! Your pictures are great!!
Those are way cute pictures. The last is my favorite. I can't even imagine a Webb family reunion. We caught a small glimpse of Chris doing campfire songs at girls camp this year. You could say he gets a little into it. That multiplied by a whole family might just be a little crazy.
Aw cute little webb fam is all together again! Sounds like a fun reunion. All those boys look the same now its crazy
Hey Cody-
It was so good to hear from you. I loved checking out your blog. You and Amanda are adorable together, and you both look so happy. I was great to see your family pictures- you guys have all changed since I last saw ya! And by the way, I LOVE the background and such of your blog. How did you guys (or should I say Amanda) do that? I would love to know! Anyways, Keep in touch! Say hey to your family for me.
That's cool that you can get together with your WHOLE family every year, I think that's pretty rare. I especially love your green shirts. :) amanda, your hair is so pretty and long!
What an awesome family! I just about busted a gut with Cody falling in the fire, as well! It looks as if Chris has trained his replacement. I sure love you, and am so glad we all got to see you.
Post a Comment