My parents flew in last night and flew out this morning! Short trip huh! No, it's kind of a long story... so here I go. They flew here last night to get on another plane this morning to fly to Boston and to visit the New England states where my dad served his mission quite some time ago. Then they are flying back to Utah to stay with us for a week. So that is why they flew here first. I'm sure you all wanted to know that. But now you do!
Anyways, so we got to visit with my parents for about 4 hours, one of those hours was while eating Cafe Rio - Love it! They will come back right before we leave for Blanding! I'm so excited to have my parents experience the Blanding 4th celebration. Blanding does the best job of making the 4th fun and we wouldn't want to be anywhere else. Another reason why the 4th is going to be a blast is Cody's youngest brother Lant will be home from this mission! It's going to be great to see him and get to know him all over again. We were friends before Cody and I ever started dating and NO, I did not like Lant people! Get over it! :) So the countdown to a fun 4th begins!
This weekend is going to be a lot of fun. We have a weekend packed full of being with friends and more friends. Pictures and a post or two to come in the future. I hope everyone has a fun weekend.
Oh I almost forgot... My parents brought us --

Yeah, you can guess what we'll be doing for the next three weeks... Tanks and Mario Kart
2 comments:
Funnnn! I love parents. It is awesome that you get to be with BOTH sides of the family! I am quite jealous. :) And Lant is coming home! Yayyyy! Um, so why do people think you liked him???
I remember the first time I met amanda was at Cafe Rio. I think it was kinda your first date?...and we were randomly in the same line (I actually was craving it so bad during a class that I had to leave early to get it lol) Oh and I think that cody made her pay for her own???...
Post a Comment