May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

First I want to tell you about the Zrii convention from my perspective. The only perspective I have is I got a "pseudo" vacation as Annie calls it. We stayed at the Little America in downtown Salt Lake from Tuesday night until Saturday afternoon. Below are pics of our room. I was really impressed with the room, it was really big and nice. I drove to work and back each day commuting 45 minutes one way. I know that doesn't sound like very long to some but that is quite a bit longer then my normal 10 minute drive to work. The driving was well worth it to snuggle next to Cody each night. Even though he'd come home at midnight.

Friday night as Cody said earlier we went to the entertainment that Zrii was putting on. Cody showed us the Zrii store which was awesome. They had really cool decorations and below is Haven being the wonderful Zrii model she is. Zrii just might have to use her next time.

Saturday night Cody and I watched two movies, wait -- I watched two movies while Cody crashed on the couch from the long week and weekend. Sunday afternoon Cody's cousins from Arizona came to stay the night with us. Melissa (17) and her brother Rhett (4) stayed the night with us while in transit to EFY and Delta. Can you guess which one went where? We had a fun night entertaining little Rhett while trying to keep him entertained before he destroyed the house. Rhett kept asking to go on a walk so we headed to the park.

Cody & I tried to the spider on the swing, it worked but once we got going we couldn't stop and getting off was pretty difficult. It didn't look good. Utah does have its beauty, although I do miss my green (coming soon)!!!

No comments:

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS