The majority of my Saturday was spent right there at that table. I also ran a few miles, did some laundry, washed the car ( and got the oil changed), and cleaned the house up a bit. The normal Saturday routine. Amanda was nearby working on finishing up her classes. She is working like crazy on school work right now. She will graduate in April.
Talon, Annie, and Amanda's game face. The BYU men's volleyball team beat Pepperdine in three games. Talon and I both got freebie shirts. We were pretty pumped. Mine was a girly BYU gymnastics one though...it's now Amanda's.
2 comments:
The game was much-o fun-o! And that is a HOT picture of Amanda. Watch out Cody, that is definitely a get-down-to-business game face! :)
Hey girl! I love that pic of you. So intense. I cut my hair a couple weeks ago and I think yours if probably longer than mine now...so pretty much I hate you and your awesome hair. Hope you're having fun with all your school work. I know I sure am...not.
Post a Comment