January 9, 2008
Coming Soon To a Browser Near You!
Hey yall... So I'm sure you are wondering where are the pictures from our long vacation. Well, it's been taking us a while to get back to normal life from such a relaxing 2 week vacation. Cody started his GMAT prep class this week which is 3 nights a week for 3 hours a night while I've started a new semester of independent study. I have even less time to finish my classes because of our vacation to Puerto Vallarta the beginning of April. I promise that we'll post about Christmas and New Years soon. And I'm sorry that the changing of the blog came first before pics but Cody and I couldn't stand to look at the Christmas theme anymore! Hope you enjoy the new look while it lasts, we have blogger template A.D.D. Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment