On Thursday, we entertained ourselves by eating and decorating Amanda's delicious sugar cookies. None of my cookies made the final showcase to the left, but I guarantee they were the tastiest.
Later, they also joined us for a play at the Provo Center Street Musical Theater. Amanda's freshman roommate Camille was Millie. She was amazing. Amanda and I really like musicals so Seven Brides for Seven Brothers was right up our alley. Since then I can't seem to stop singing...Goin courtin, going courtin (Don't you hate it when you only remember two words of a song and they just go through your head over and over)
After Mom and Dad left on Saturday and after the BYU game, we invited our friends Landry and Susan over to watch the much anticipated Spiderman 3. What a bust! None of us liked it. So now it's Sunday and well not much is happening...church...nap...dinner...and other stuff.
2 comments:
something else huh? OM! those cookies look tasty, you should send some our way.
TIFF
Sugar cookies are one of my favorites. Spider 3 was a bust and I took the whole family to it. Dad
Post a Comment