September 20, 2007

Our Apartment/Webb Hotel

After requests on what our new apartment looks like from people far far away... we decided to post some pics. First, I have to say our apartment's cuteness is because of my wonderful mother and father who traveled by car and u-hual to bring us some things from home. Also the decorations were all my mom's ideas and she did a great job, maybe she could have a side job in interior design.... but then a few certain people would say it all goes back to Susan! haha inside joke for those who are not part of the Polley-Budgett Clan. I’d also like to thank Stacey and Chris for their wonderful additions and making the Webb Hotel possible. We love visitors and also serve a continental breakfast of your choice.

Our kitchen...probably my favorite part of the apartment-food!!


The table has a story! My parents bought this table in Provo 25 years ago and had it shipped to Washington... the table has now returned to it's birth place. Its solid oak and should last us hopefully another 25 years! Thanks mom and dad, and Jamie don't worry I wont ever sell it!


Our comfy bed! Thanks Chris and Stacey for the beautiful comforter and the guest bed!

2 comments:

Annie. said...

Hey, your place is DANG cute! Excellent! Can we come and stay sometime for the free continental breakfast? :)

We want to have you guys over sometime to have ice cream sundaes. Maybe before the game this Saturday??? Are you going to watch it? Anyway, let us know!

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

Amanda! I LOVE your new place! We are making reservations at the Webb Hotel next time we are in town! I miss you so much Amanda, sorry I haven't called in a while I promise when I get more than 3 minutes to spare you will be the one I call! Talk to you soon!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS