So it's been a long time since anything was posted on our blog. I guess that means nothing exciting is going on in our lives. After having the crazy month of July we have enjoyed relaxing in our apartment. Cody is busy at work getting ready for the NuSkin Global convention in Salt Lake. He will be away from me for a whole week which I'm not too excited about. Bill Cosby is coming to speak to the distributors so I might go see him with Cody. I'm just working and finishing up independent study classes. I am so grateful that I don't have to go to campus to finish my degree. I will graduate in April and am soo looking forward to it.
Besides that we went to our new ward today which is at 8:30 am AGAIN. I'm not a morning person and poor Cody has to drag me out of bed. Our next trip planned is to Washington for Thanksgiving. YAY! We love WA. That's it for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment