June 4, 2007

Weddings, Weddings, Weddings


The last few days were wedding-filled. I traveled early Friday morning to make it to my friend Farley's wedding in Vernal, Utah. Unfortunately I didn't get to stay long because I had to hurry home to get some things done at work. Saturday, Amanda's cousin Robyn was married in American Fork, Utah. Her parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins were all in town. We enjoyed the wedding and reception and spending time with family. It was especially nice for me as I am still getting to know my new family.

I couldn't help but remember our own wedding as we stood on the same grounds we were married on and even received a "late" wedding gift. What a special day that was! If you missed it make sure you check out the cool links on the right to see pictures and videos of our wedding day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What late wedding gift did you get and from who

Unknown said...

We got a book (with a check inside) called Covenant Hearts from Amanda's aunt Tami.

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS