June 23, 2007

Baby Shower for Kim!

My first post - forced by Cody :)

Last Tuesday I was able to throw a little dinner baby shower for Kim Stoddard (green stripes). I met Kim during Fall semester of 06'. We had a couple of classes together and we got to know each other well. Last semester Marissa Smith (green) Kim, and some other girls were in many classes together and were able to become good friends. Kim is now 7 months pregnant with a little baby girl and will hopefully be naming her Kali. I love the name!! Dinner was fun, we ate at Goodwood BBQ and talked about school, our husbands, and Kim's soon move to Iowa where her husband will attend law school and Kim will be a mom. I'm really excited for Kim and Jason but I will miss Kim. Shopping for Kim's present was a lot of fun. Baby clothes are just too cute, especially the pink ones. Marissa thankfully will still be around for another year until her and Stevenson leave for dental school. I guess I'll be the only one stuck in Utah for my husband's graduate school. That's okay though, we like BYU. TTFN

No comments:

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS